<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18667182?origin\x3dhttp://psychomouli.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
P S Y C H O M O U L I

Daily Reads
The Glamourai / Karla's Closet / Fashion Toast / Jak & Jil / Style Covered / Trust me, it's Paradise / Heels & Wedges / Garance Doré / The Sartorialist / Face Hunter

Follow Something Wicked

Friday, July 31, 2009 / -vampire weekend, "cape cod kwassa kwassa"

10 (randomo) things about about:


• Everyone knows I'm a bookworm and I read anywhere, anytime. But entering the library just now was weird/awkward/blurr cause I haven't been there fer like three whole months? whoa..I broke my own record

• I have really messy/unkempt hair.

• I've developed an addiction for soft baked cookie just a week ago.

• I just fed kecik nuts about chocolate ice cream and he looo~ved it.

• I have four cats (furr'd, pepper, socks and kecik) and two guinea pigs (moby and mozlo)

• Some days sleeping until noon makes me sleepier.

• I could finish a whole box of banana nut crunch cereals in four days.

• Right now I'm listening to John Mayer, but I'm not always that cool.

• I'm positive i'll live in another country at some point in my life and for a certain amount of time.

• Every time i do one of these things, i think to myself 'yeah, i'm gonna write some really cool things' and end up with nothing really interesting to say. Bummer.

Labels: ,

0 comments